See below for our lab’s latest, exciting news!
- Nina Sara wins the Student Diversity Champion Award!
- Gabriela wins La Caixa Fellowship!
- Gabriela attends DL22-1 Deep Learning Theory Workshop and Summer School workshop in Berkeley
- Jemma attends the Frontiers in Alzheimer’s and Aging Research Advanced Training Course in Xavier University in New Orleans, LA (Sponsored by NIH National Institute on Aging, Magee-Women’s Research Institute & Foundation, Morehouse School of Medicine, and Xavier University of Louisiana)
- The lab attends the ISER/BrightFocus Glaucoma Symposia at Emory
- Gabriela is awarded the ISER/BrightFocus Glaucoma Symposia 2022 Travel Award
- Nina is awarded GT’s Goizueta Fellowship and the Michelin Fellowship from the Vice Provost of Academic Diversity
- Gabriela attends the Grad Cohort Workshop for Women (partially funded workshop by the NSF for women in computing).
- Nina and Kelleigh officially join the Feola Lab!
- Nina chosen as CEED Grad RISE Fellow